- To evangelize boys for Christ Jesus!
- To develop the total boy for Christ : spiritually, physically, mentally & socially
- To keep boys for Jesus
We will evangelize, equip and empower the next generation
of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders.
Our Goals for Royal Rangers:
1) To instruct in Bible Doctrine: When a boy participates in Royal Rangers, he should have a basic knowledge of what the Bible teaches.
2) To challenge for Christian service: When a boy completes this program he should be ready to take his place in the area of Christian service where God wants him to be.
3) To inspire a belief in the fundamental beliefs of the Word of God: When a boy completes this program he should be Christian in belief for the remainder of his life.
4) To satisfy the boy’s basic need for activity: A boy engaged in this program should have enough interesting activities to prevent him from being tempted to engage in unwholesome activities.
(Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade)
This club includes a challenging and fun advancement system encouraging boys through indoor and outdoor activities and games. The weekly lessons and objectives help to reinforce godly principles in their daily lives, and they will have opportunities to achieve many advancement awards that can be placed on an awards vest and worn each week as part of the official Royal Rangers uniform.
(3rd, 4th and 5th grade)
This club features an exciting premier advancement system. In this system boys will learn through camping and non-camping activities. An emphasis is placed on learning at their own pace in a merit-based curriculum.
(6th, 7th and 8th grade)
These boys participate in more challenging camping and outdoor activities while emphasizing skill development, advanced camping, Junior Leadership Training, Frontiersmen Camping Fellowship (FCF), and Bronze, Silver, and Gold medals with national recognition.
(9th – 12th grade)
This club is considered a high action-packed adventure trail in which the boy is further challenged by advanced camping, camp craft skills, and ministry opportunities. These activities offer boys in this age group ways to become more self-reliant and develop confidence and a greater appreciation of God. Several advancement programs are available including Air Rangers, Sea Rangers, Trail Rangers, Junior Chaplaincy, High Action Rangers, Junior Leadership Academy opportunities and more. Boys will be challenged to serve through Home Missions, Foreign Missions, Youth Ministry, and Men’s Ministry. The weekly planning guides encourage the boys to learn and stay on course for the Gold Medal of Achievement—the highest award a boy can earn, which is the equivalent of the Boy Scouts Eagle Scout Award.